[portland] Reverse Engineering Program Flow -- RESOLVED

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Feb 4 05:28:33 CET 2009

On Tue, 3 Feb 2009, Rich Shepard wrote:

>  I really need a CRM/Sales Tracking application for my business. TinyERP
> looks like it will do, but I'm having difficulties with it and the mail list
> is completely non-responsive. (I tried a Microsoft-centric, web-based/flash
> required one called SnapCRM, but it also has big issues I cannot resolve.)

   Well! Wouldn't you know it? Someone actually answered my message from
early this morning on how to log in initially: use demo/demo as the
username/password, not the displayed username.

   I did this and it brought up a series of dialogs that allowed me to
configure the system for my needs. Hoo-ha! Too bad all this is not on the
wiki. Perhaps I'll try to add this information as I learn it.

Rich