[portland] django helper

Rami Kassab rami at typethink.com
Wed Apr 8 20:33:58 CEST 2009

Yep that's the right doc. They've got some very helpful things in
there. Read this doc and understand it well for the admin site.
Save_formset is also a method you can override.

That's what makes Django so awesome. You can hook into and override
almost anything. It's jus wonderful.

Now, if only apple could release copy and paste for my phone, I just
might be able to be a bit more helpful when on the road. I know, I
know, copy and paste is a very advanced feature and takes some time :)

Rami Kassab
M 503.888.8605
W 503.626.6231
F 503.626.6233