[portland] TODAY! What's New in 2.6 and 3.0 10/14 7pm

jason kirtland jek at discorporate.us
Tue Oct 14 19:58:07 CEST 2008

Today's the day: we're meeting tonight at 7pm at CubeSpace.

Also, I'll have my laptop open with 2.6 and 3.0 interactive interpreters
up and running.  Anyone's welcome to plug it in to the projector to show
something.

I also ran off a copy of the What's New 2.6 docs but if anyone else can
it'd be great to have more copies circulating.  My printer's nearly out
of toner and this copy is hard to read.  Tip: the whatsnew.pdf from the
PDF docs download prints best.

See you tonight!

-j