[portland] Contract Python Web Dev

Wagoner, Roger RWagoner at volt.com
Wed Nov 12 20:00:22 CET 2008

Hi,

We have a 4+ month contract opening for our client in Hillsboro, OR. It
is for a senior level web developer working in Python and shell
scripting in a Unix/Linux environment. The project will be on high and
low level aspects, from API through implementation on web 2.0 and 3.0
technologies. Daily responsibilities include development, debug,
integration, test creation and documentation. The back end is on
PostgreSQL and SQLite; experience with Turbogears and/or Pylons is
preferred.

Please give me a call or send me your resume and I'll be happy to give
you all the details on this contract.

Thanks,

Roger Wagoner

Technical Recruiter

Six Sigma Yellow Belt

Volt Technical Resources

1300 SW 5th Ave, Suite 2625 | Portland, OR 97201

rwagoner at volt.com <mailto:rwagoner at volt.com>  | t: 503.221.8797. | f:
503.221.6992