[portland] Meeting next week

Matt McCredie mccredie at gmail.com
Fri May 9 18:38:26 CEST 2008

I don't know if anybody has given a talk in one of the meetings I
didn't attend but I wouldn't mind hearing about SQLAlchemy, or
something similar.

I was also thinking of giving a talk on configuration files. I had
been discussing with co-workers how to use configuration files in
python, and it turned into a discussion on using python files as
configuration files, and we came up with some interesting constructs
to do that. I don't really have anything prepared yet though. I can
throw something together over the weekend though.

Matt