[portland] A List of Object Instances?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Apr 1 19:10:45 CEST 2008

   I've discovered that I cannot assemble a list of graph curve data so that
multiple curves can be plotted on the same axes. The issue appears to be
that instances of the pyx.graph.graph.graphxy objects are created, not
strings or integers.

   Is there a Python data structure that can hold several of these object
instances so they can be passed to the plotting function?

Rich