[portland] Meeting Wrapup

Jeff Schwaber freyley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 18:59:58 CEST 2007

The next meeting is November 13th.

With two confirmed lightning talks so far, we are well on our way to
being scheduled. Thanks Rich and Kirby.

Jeff

Kirby: that was definitely a semantic problem with English where I
used someone not as its meaning but as a variable reference. I had
said, earlier, that someone should do a lightning talk, and I was
saying 'someone', as referenced earlier, could be me. The quotes work,
but they're inelegant...=)