[portland] Meeting, Tomorrow! (Tues, Oct 9th, 7pm, CubeSpace)

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 17:56:10 CEST 2007

> Comments, questions, disagreements?
>
> Jeff

Sounds like fun Jeff, looking forward to the experiment and subsequent
postmortem.

Were we in last month's format, I'd queue to present my Centralia
BarCamp slides, appended to the end of this blog post:

http://controlroom.blogspot.com/2007/09/barcamp-alpha.html

(but that can wait for another time -- it deals with perennial themes).

I expect to sit at the Beginning Pythoneers table, as most of my
paying Python gigs these days have to do with recruiting gnubees,
especially but not limited to, experienced coders from other language
communities.

Kirby
4D