[portland] Portland Python at OSCON

jason kirtland jek at discorporate.us
Fri Jun 22 00:02:47 CEST 2007

Hi everyone,

The kind folks at O'Reilly have provided us a special discount code
for OSCON this year (attached below).  There is a list of tutorials
and sessions here:

http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2007/schedule/

Also, don't forget about *free* OSCamp on Wednesday and Thursday-
and check the mail archives for a special reg code that includes
free lunch.  If there's demand, I may organize a SQLAlchemy
presentation at OSCamp and it would be great to see more local
Python too.

Cheers,
Jason

Our OSCON invitation:
---
The O'Reilly Open Source Convention (OSCON) is returning to
Portland, Oregon. Once again we're offering a special discount to
the locals-- User Group members in Oregon and Washington.

With this "locals only" discount, your members get 20% off the
registration price for OSCON. Use code "os07pdxug" when you
register.

To register, go to:
<http://conferences.oreillynet.com/pub/w/58/register.html>

O'Reilly Open Source Convention
DoubleTree Hotel & Executive Meeting Center Portland - Lloyd Center
1000 NE Multnomah
Portland, OR 97232
July 23-27, 2007
http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/