[Persistence-sig] FW: OSCON Birds of a Feather Session - confirmation

Patrick K. O'Brien pobrien@orbtech.com
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 07:43:47 -0500

The OSCON BOF information appears below. Let me know if there are any
problems with the date and time that I requested. Otherwise, I'll see you
all there.

--
Patrick K. O'Brien
Orbtech
"Your source for Python software development."
Web:  http://www.orbtech.com/web/pobrien/
Blog: http://www.orbtech.com/blog/pobrien/
Wiki: http://www.orbtech.com/wiki/PatrickOBrien

-----Original Message-----
From: Gretchen Bartholomew [mailto:gretchen@oreilly.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 9:28 PM
To: pobrien@orbtech.com
Cc: Vee McMillen; gretchen@oreilly.com
Subject: OSCON Birds of a Feather Session - confirmation

Dear Mr. O'Brien:

Thank you for submitting a proposal to moderate a Birds of a Feather session
(BOF) at the upcoming O'Reilly Open Source Convention  --  July 22 - 26,
2002 in San Diego, CA.

Your BOF proposal has been accepted and I would like to schedule your BOF
for the following date/times. Please let me know if you have any conflicts
with this itinerary.

======

Title:          Python Persistence