[Pandas-dev] Dataframe summit @ EuroSciPy 2019

Marc Garcia garcia.marc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 07:24:45 EDT 2019

For the people who has shown interest in joining remote, I added you to the
repo of the summit [1], feel free to open issues there of the topics you're
interested in discussing. I also created a Gitter channel that you can join.

EuroSciPy doesn't currently have budget to life stream the session, but if
we find a sponsor we'll do it, and also publish the recording in youtube.
Based on the experience with the European pandas summit this seems unlikely.

Cheers!

1. https://github.com/python-sprints/dataframe-summit
2. https://gitter.im/py-sprints/dataframe-summit