[Pandas-dev] New website infrastructure

Tom Augspurger tom.augspurger88 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 10:55:55 EDT 2019

That all sounds good. I'm happy to hear that you're coordinating with the
binder team on this.

> Specfically for the dev docs (including rendered docs of every PR)

If those were uploaded somewhere, I suspect we could send some kind of web
hook notification and pull it
down to our pandas.pydata.org web server. I do this now with the ASVs (
https://github.com/asv-runner/asv-watcher
and a free Heroku app). This would be a bit more complicated since it's one
per PR, but I think we could
dump the HTML in the nginx directory and serve one per PR (with a cron job
cleaning up). So if those talks
stall, that may be an option.

Tom