[Pandas-dev] Tidelift

Tom Augspurger tom.augspurger88 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 12:51:49 EDT 2019

FYI, we've been accepted by tidelift. I'm going through their tasks now.

1. Adding Tidelift to .github/funding.yml (
https://github.com/pandas-dev/pandas/pull/27823)
2. Adding a security disclosure plan (
https://github.com/pandas-dev/pandas/pull/27822)
3. Install the Tidelift GitHub application (I've requested the install,
Jeff, can you approve?)
4. Publicize (https://github.com/pandas-dev/pandas-website/pull/78)
5. Setup 2FA on PyPI (I'll reach out to all our members on PyPI in a