[Pandas-dev] Docs translation

Tom Augspurger tom.augspurger88 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 09:50:59 EDT 2018

IIRC, someone started on Korean translation a while back.

Sphinx has some support for localization:
http://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/stable/intl.html, though I have no experience.
I would recommend seeing if you can adjust pandas' sphinx configuration to
use that, translate a small file, and then
make a PR with what you found.

Then there's the question of ensuring these stay up to date, but perhaps we
can worry about that later.