[Pandas-dev] GitHub's new code-review tools

Stephan Hoyer shoyer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 11:54:06 EDT 2016

Agreed -- github isn't quite there yet. But they do seem to be making
steady progress in the right direction. I am cautiously optimistic that an
incremental diff tool like this is in the works (no idea on the timeline,
of course). It has to be one of the largest blockers they hear from
prospective enterprise customers.