[Overload-sig] where does everything sit?

Stephen J. Turnbull turnbull.stephen.fw at u.tsukuba.ac.jp
Tue Jul 26 22:54:39 EDT 2016

Brett Cannon writes:

 > I asked two weeks ago on discuss.python.org but only Donald replied with a
 > guess of where things sit.

Yes, I'm sorry about that.  $DAYJOB has been hell, and around the
beginning of July xemacs.org's nameservers (provided by tux.org) went
away without warning.  I should have communicated -- mea maxima culpa!
-- but I just haven't had the stomach to even look at mail except for
absolutely necessary work stuff.

My last $DAYJOB commitment with a deadline is a student's defense on
Friday, then I'm free to be productive for the summer.  I do really
really want to see this guy's back, so I'm pretty much at his service
for the duration.

 > Are we currently waiting for a test instance of MM3 to play with?

mail.python.org already supports Mailman 3 to some extent.  I think
Mark may already have made an overload-sig list, I need to communicate
with him.  I think I just need to populate it and then he changes the
MTA alias, and this list becomes a Mailman 3 list.

 > If that's not what's holding us up then what is?

Mostly, she turned me into a nyewt.  ... But it got bettah!

Steve

--
Associate Professor            Department of Policy and Planning Science
http://turnbull/sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/     Faculty of Systems and Information