[omaha] Wanted: Meeting Facilitator / December Meeting

Steve Young wereapwhatwesow at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 10:52:37 EST 2018

Hi Naomi,

You have been added to the website admin group, so you can update whatever
you wish. You should have received an email. It is a Wordpress site, so you
can modify the theme, add/remove whatever you feel would be good.  If you
would like to change to a different platform then connect with Jeff, as he
set up the hosting originally.

Let me know if I can assist in other ways.  It is exciting to see the group
active.

Steve