[omaha] Wanted: Meeting Facilitator / December Meeting

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Sat Mar 10 10:36:41 EST 2018

And not the first time we've tried different days of the week.  I believe,
that for a period, over the years, we have met on every day except for
Friday and Sunday.  There is no perfect day, the trick is to find one that
currently works well and then do your best to be consistent.    One other
thing of note (IMHO) is that if you put it to a vote, give a big
consideration to those who attend the meetings vs those voting on-line.  If
a member attends a meeting they are more likely to attend the next.

Best,

Jeff Hinrichs
402.218.1473