[omaha] Django Girls Workshop happening in February

Naomi See naomi.see at seenaomi.net
Tue Nov 7 15:57:06 EST 2017

Good afternoon!

I'm reaching out because in February there will be a Django Girls Workshop
occurring in Omaha.

We are looking for coaches (you do not have to identify as female or be a
Django expert) if you are interested in coaching/mentoring please see the
"Become a Coach" section: https://djangogirls.org/omahane/

We are also in need of sponsors! If you or your organization would like to
sponsor please either reply back to me or reach out to us via :
omahane at djangogirls.org

Last and most definitely not least we are looking for participants! If you
could please spread the word we would greatly appreciate it.
 https://djangogirls.org/omahane/apply/
<https://djangogirls.org/omahane/apply/>

Thank you!
Naomi-

Learn How to Build Your First Website! - Django Girls is Coming to Omaha

Django Girls <https://djangogirls.org>, a non-profit organization and
community, which empowers and helps women to organize free, one-day
computer programming workshops, is bringing a workshop to Omaha for the
first time. The Django Girls Omaha workshop, organized by Sandi Barr, Naomi
See, and Anna Ossowski, will be held on February 17 at the Agape Red
<https://agapered.com> offices in downtown Omaha. During the workshop,
attendees - working in small groups - will learn the basics of Python,
Django, HTML, and CSS, in order to build their first website, a blog. No
prior programming knowledge is required and the workshop is free to attend.
All women, femmes, and non-men, 14 or older, are welcome to apply for
participation in the workshop. For more information, please visit the
Django Girls Omaha website <https://djangogirls.org/omahane/> or send an
email to omahane at djangogirls.org.