[omaha] March Meeting Update

Steve Young wereapwhatwesow at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 08:13:03 EDT 2017

Thanks for the link and presentation, Bob.

And thanks to everyone who attended and contributed to the discussion - it
was very interesting.

A quick update on future meetings and events:

   - Travis will present at he April meeting - details coming soon.
   - Louis Dorland will present at the May meeting - Python and Astronomy
   - Kaggle anyone?  Bob is looking into another competition to join - send
   in your ideas.
   - Bricklayer IDE for Python - I am trying to get more details on how we
   can contribute to this project as a group.

Steve