[omaha] TIL about codesters.com

Wes Turner wes.turner at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 16:46:50 EDT 2017

>From edu-sig, RIL about codesters:

  - https://mail.python.org/pipermail/edu-sig/2017-January/011604.html
(lots of great links here)

https://www.codesters.com

```
What is Codesters?

Codesters combines a fun online coding platform for students, a powerful
learning management system for teachers, and built-out coding lessons so
you can start teaching kids to code in your school today.

Codesters lets students create interactive projects in Python. Our unique
drag-to-text toolkit guides students through text-based coding, while
engaging them with sprites and animations.

Our LMS allows teachers to enroll students in classes so they can assign
lessons and track progress. Students' work is automatically graded,
collected, and returned to the teachers' dashboard.
```