[omaha] March Meeting - next Wednesday

Steve Young wereapwhatwesow at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 18:49:58 EST 2016

A week from tonight is this month's meeting.  I will be leading a
discussion on testing, focusing on TDD, using Django and Selenium.

*Note - Location change from last month *– Alley Poyner Macchietto
Architecture, 1516 Cuming Street, NE corner of 16th and Cuming.  There is
an event next door that night, so you may have to look for parking on the
street, or you can park in the Fairfield Inn parking lot, just North of our
building.

*Time:* *6:30*
<http://www.omahapython.org/blog/archives/event/february-meeting-dospace>*pm,
Wednesday, March 16
<http://www.omahapython.org/blog/archives/event/testing-with-django>. *

Bring your topic suggestions - we need to schedule the next few meetings.

Steve