[omaha] Data Analysis jumpstart

Shawn Hermans shawnhermans at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 17:42:49 EDT 2016

I am more than willing to provide some pointers on getting started with
Python and data analysis.  I use NumPy, SciPy, scikit-learn, and Pandas.
I've also been using Python with Apache Spark recently.  I'm willing to
present if anyone is interested.  Otherwise, feel free to reach out to me
one-on-one.

Regards,
Shawn