[omaha] July 20 Omaha Python Meeting - Intro to ML and Algorithmic Trading

Wes Turner wes.turner at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 14:42:20 EDT 2016

Any of these links may be of utility:

https://wrdrd.com/docs/consulting/investing#quantopian

Sounds like a great talk.

Quantopian is a  platform built with many open source components  ({...
zipline, pyfolio, qrisk, qgrid, IPython (Jupyter Notebook) ... })

https://github.com/quantopian

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socially_responsible_investing :

- https://www.globalreporting.org/information/sustainability-reporting/
- http://www.globalgoals.org/#the-goals