[omaha] Sign Board at DO Space

Joe Gulizia jrguliz at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 00:01:11 EST 2016

I was at the Council Bluffs Public Library yesterday and found out that they are offering FREE computer classes (Wednesday nights) and that they have a MakerSpace now.  They have offered their MakerSpace to us for meetings (first-come, first served...whatever 2 groups or so claim) if we desire.

Just an opportunity that I would mention to the list.

The tech there, Creighton, uses Linux Mint among other OS'es.

(Same post going to the OLUG list)

Joe G.