[omaha] January Meeting Wed 1/21/15

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Tue Jan 20 21:44:51 CET 2015

Earlier is fine, especially if requested by the person hosting or the group
as a whole.

Aaron, you asked for 6 or 6:30 pm.  Do you have a preference?  Also, for
those who plan on attending, would an earlier meeting time work better for
you?

Side note: If it would positively affect the number of people who attend, I
am in favor of changing the meeting time in general.

Best,
Jeff

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 2:38 PM, Aaron Keck <keckbug at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think I'm available and Gordmans would be happy to host, but I'd be a
> proponent of shifting things a bit earlier to 6:30 or 6:00 even.  Whichever
> works easiest for the group.
>
> On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 2:27 PM, Bob Haffner <bob.haffner at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I'm in.  Gordmans would be fantastic is Aaron was willing.   If not,
> > Panera on 78th and Dodge or another centrally located place
> >
> > Not sure on topics. I'm open.
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> > > On Jan 20, 2015, at 9:37 AM, Steve Young <wereapwhatwesow at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > It is time for the first meeting for 2015!
> > >
> > > Unfortunately I have a full day Wednesday and most likely will not be
> > able
> > > to attend, and definitely will not be able to host.
> > >
> > > Reply if you can attend and include meeting place and topic
> suggestions.
> > >
> > > Steve

Best,

Jeff Hinrichs