[omaha] Which Relational Database!!

Mike Hostetler mike at hostetlerhome.com
Fri Oct 31 19:56:26 CET 2014

I use PostgreSQL for all my Django apps.

The default MySQL tables didn't use to have referential integrity and
transactions by default (you had to change table types to get those). I
don't thing that is the case anymore.

In the end I think that's a preference and a case-by-case basis. If it's
just a CRUD app, either one is just fine
--
  Mike Hostetler
  mike at hostetlerhome.com