[omaha] Where does installing from source install to?

Steve Young wereapwhatwesow at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 01:14:33 CEST 2014

I did all of this to try and use the Google font, NotoSans hoping I could
use it for all the languages and scripts, but it does not display Hindi,
and possibly some other Asian characters.

Is there a font that supports all scripts and languages?  I thought unicode
was taking care of this as the django site handles all the languages
without a hitch (so far).