[omaha] Multiple python installs or How do I get python 2.4?

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Thu Apr 17 23:20:21 CEST 2014

Well, that ought to keep a person busy! :)

I noticed that python brew was inactive but only since July of last year.
 However, I was sure that something had to take over because Tox
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/tox would not be helpful.  Tox automates
testing/installs against multiple versions of python.  It doesn't install
them it just knows how to switch between them and run installs and tests.
 Holger Krekel, the author of Tox is also the author of py.test.

-j

Best,

Jeff Hinrichs
402.218.1473