[omaha] October Meeting - Tomorrow Night

Steve Young wereapwhatwesow at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 23:50:26 CEST 2013

Sorry for the late reply - but I woke up this morning with a killer sore
throat, and it hasn't gotten better - so I would not be able to contribute
much tonight.

If no one else responds looks like we should cancel.

We should start a discussion, and possibly have meetup in the next couple
of weeks to discuss the Hack Omaha - 11/22-24

Steve