[omaha] Omaha Visit

Matthew Makai matthew.makai at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 14:01:29 CET 2013

Burch and Omaha Python folks,

No problem! I agree including other groups is a good idea; that's we're
doing in Memphis tonight when I speak at MemPy. I can keep the talk about
general tools and techniques that are of use to any language instead of
being Python specific.

Any connections to the startup scene in Omaha would be greatly appreciated.
The main priority of my trip is to write about all the interesting work
being done outside Silicon Valley - and get people excited about it.
Hopefully I will also have some recommendations for community building by
the time I come to Omaha as it will be stop #22 of 30.

I'll get back to you when I confirm the exact dates I will be in Omaha. If
there are any dates that work particularly well, let me know about that as
well. In the meantime, anyone out at Omaha Python please let me know if
there are technical topics you would all favor hearing about when I'm out
there.

Thanks everyone!
Matt