[omaha] Crap

Burch Kealey bkealey at unomaha.edu
Wed Jun 19 03:01:33 CEST 2013

The last I heard from Matt he was going to better establish his dates and then get with me.  I have not done much in the meantime as one days problems have dragged into the next.  I just sent him an email and am waiting for a reply.

I have a few ideas and would be happy to sponsor a session on or off campus.  I am sorry we have been working on some big projects and I have been in the mode if I don't hear anything I don't have to do anything.

I have reached out to someone involved with a startup that uses Python for at least some of their infrastructure - Matt seems to want to meet with people in startups more than established companies so any thoughts?

Burch