[omaha] Jeff lunch/coffee

Jeff Hinrichs jeffh at delasco.com
Fri Jul 5 21:00:02 CEST 2013

Hey, if the group wants to have a more Django bent to it, that is fine with
me.  Python is going to be there front and center.  You will get more out
of django faster the better you know python.  I'd have absolutely no
problem if members/potential members want to see at least 1 Django talk at
each meeting.   Although, if every other month, new members want to go over
introductory Django stuff it would get old for the group in general.  So
maybe we pick a day and do an intro to/ your first Django site 3 hour
meeting.  It would actually be 4 hours with help, because the first hour
would just be getting attendees ready (install python/django and maybe
mercurial to pick up templates from a repo so that at each chapter the
students go pull the proper rev and be on an even keel with the rest of the
class).

We are going to need materials, a coordinator, a lead and some assistants
to pull this off.

Best,

Jeff

-Jeff