[omaha] Jeff lunch/coffee

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Fri Jul 5 18:38:27 CEST 2013

I don't think that a sub-section of the Python Users group is required. :)
  Sure, a hack Omaha type thing is doable.   Presentations on
current/former Django projects is always appreciated at Python User group
meetings.   We have a getting started with Django topic around once a year
and often people will give lightning talks on their django projects.  (We
pick meeting topics by asking for presenters/ideas on the list and then a
group vote selects the favorites.)

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 9:20 PM, Matt Payne <Payne at mattpayne.org> wrote:

> I would like to be in a special interest group (SIG) of Omaha Python that
> has a focus of Hack Omaha types of things done in Django.    I'm very
> interested in the Hack Omaha types of things.   Since Matt Wynn would like
> them done in Django, I'm up for using Django.   Also, Matt Makai made a
> great case for Django on Monday 7/1/2013.
>
> At meetups of this Hack Omaha with Python and Django we could go through
> Django tutorials.   We could also present on projects as we work on them.
>
> I'm available for lunch any day next week except 7/12/13.   Hope to meet
> with you all soon.   Thanks --Matt Payne; cell: (402) 208 8787
>

> On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 5:48 PM, Matt Wynn <matt.wynn at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Giving this a shot -- seems like maybe the listed e-mail doesn't work?
> >
> > I'm up for coffee or lunch early next week. I am downtown, so sounds like
> > we can find a workable place pretty easily.
> >
> > Let me know. Looking forward to it!
> >

> --
> "To go faster, slow down. Everybody who knows about orbital mechanics
> understands that."
> -- Scott Cherf as quoted at http://www.multicians.org/thvv/proverbs.html

Best,

Jeff Hinrichs