[omaha] Great Meeting

Chad Homan choman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 05:00:48 CEST 2013

I'm bummed to, I was looking forward to this.  Damm you work.

By any chance was this recorded for ustream? ;)  Wishful thinging

Together We Win!
--
Chad - I AM MONAVIE
Do You Know Your Life Score? <http://choman.mymonavie.com>

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use
Windows."
Now they have two problems.