[omaha] Django-nonrel?

Jay Hannah jay.hannah at iinteractive.com
Wed Mar 7 21:43:33 CET 2012

FWIW,

For a recent project we used Google Maps Premier + Google Geocoder to geocode a gajillion addresses and then the standard Google Maps APIs for visualizing those lat/longs. Google Fusion Tables adds lots of additional fanciness if you want it. (If you use those tools all of the heavy lifting is programming language agnostic.)

I'd be interested in hearing the details of what features of the geospatial tools you mentioned you exercised for your project.

Thanks,

Jay Hannah
Project Lead / Programmer
http://www.iinteractive.com