[omaha] Experience with django-social-auth or something similar?

Shawn Hermans shawnhermans at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 19:38:11 CEST 2012

All,
I am currently working on Google App Engine application that uses
Django-nonrel.  I am want to add the ability to have users sign in with
existing accounts (e.g. Facebook, Google, Twitter, OpenID, etc...).  I have
done some research and there seems to be a few options out there.  Out of
all those options, django-social-auth seems to be the most robust and
mature.

However, before I pick any single solution to try out, I wanted to see if
anyone had prior experience with doing this in Django.  Has anyone tried
using this or another federated login solution?

Thanks,
Shawn