[omaha] Linux brand

Mike Hostetler mike at hostetlerhome.com
Wed Jul 11 21:34:40 CEST 2012

Debian will work but you may find some of the packages a bit old.  "Pure"
Ubuntu would turn that laptop into a little portable heater. So, going
with what the other guys said, I'd say go with Kubuntu.

In other news, I'm going to try to actually to attend some meetings. Maybe
even next week. Same spot on Industrial?