[omaha] Papaya Android & iPhone Game Engine

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Wed Feb 29 07:08:08 CET 2012

A quick google on papayamobile and python would leave one to believe that
it is compatible with Python and there is a game developed on it with
python but that the documentation for using python w/ papayamobile is a bit
sparse.

I had not heard of it before your mail.  If you decide to kick the tires, I
am sure that we would all be interested in your impressions and experience
with it.

Best,

Jeff

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 5:04 PM, Tim Alexander <dragonfyre13 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Anyone used this/seen it before? Just came across it, looks kind of
> interesting.
>
> http://papayamobile.com/developer/engine
>
> It's basically a really high level abstraction around openGL 2d from what I
> can tell. I might play around with it, but it certainly looks interesting
> and it's free. So that's obviously a plus. Thoughts?

Best,

Jeff Hinrichs
402.218.1473