[omaha] August Python Meeting

Steve Young wereapwhatwesow at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 18:53:29 CEST 2012

Joe, Jeff, Mike: Sorry you can't make it, and hope to see you next month.

To the rest, let's meet at ALR with the option of moving to a place with
food/drinks.

I forgot to mention before, Mike introduced me to Uncle Bob's Clean Code
videos <http://www.cleancoders.com/> last month and I found a book by the
same author at the library: Clean Code - A Handbook of Agile Software
Craftsmanship.  I am about 1/2 way thru and would recommend it.  (the code
samples are not Python, but are generic enough that even I can understand
the concepts!) Thanks Mike.

Steve