[omaha] New Group site

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Thu Jul 8 06:39:05 CEST 2010

I've done away with the old tiddlywiki based page at
http://www.omahapython.org/  and replaced it with a wordpress blog.
I've also implemented OpenID logins for commenting and account
creation so you need not remember more passwords.  Please stop by and
take a look.  If you have ideas and an inclination for design, or
edits, or whatever, please speak up.  Criticisms and insights are
always valued.

Steve has written up the notes from the last meeting.  Thank you,
Steve!   This is the group site so feel free to post comments and
articles, reviews, news, etc.  If you want author permissions just
email me.  I'm going to work to get the MeetingNotes category feed
listed on Planet Python  and the main Python User group feed too.

Also, the next meeting is July 19th.  Please ping the list for topic ideas.

Best,

jeff
--
Jeff Hinrichs