[omaha] Django and bigtables

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Mon Aug 16 22:20:15 CEST 2010

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 3:12 PM, Steve Young <wereapwhatwesow at gmail.com>wrote:

> I was very tempted to try Web2Py, but ended up with Django because of the
> abundance of resources for learning and addons.  Once I get some more
> experience I will most likely give Web2Py a go.  Thanks.

I'd be interested in hearing how it goes. Since I've written this email I've
kind of given up on web2py, though I've not actually deployed a project with
it.

I would be excited to hear that the performance problems I found with GAE
and Django are now resolved.

--
Matthew Nuzum

"Never stop learning" –Robert Nuzum (My dad)