[omaha] Meeting tonight?

Jeff Hinrichs jeffh at delasco.com
Tue Apr 20 16:21:58 CEST 2010

Sorry all -- totally missed it.  I've been incommunicado since the 14th.  I
apologize to all -- while you showed up, I was brush in hand staining my
deck.   Have a first communion coming up shortly and it was a hard winter.
 As penance please know that I have been in hard labor (honey-do lists)
since the 14th and just showed backup to my paying gig this morning.

I'll buy pizza for all at the next meeting!

Best,

-Jeff