[omaha] Meeting tonight?

Steve Young wereapwhatwesow at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 16:55:36 CEST 2010

I won't be able to make it tonight.  (you might want to update the web page,
still says Feb is next meeting. )

But I did just run across a conference taking place this Friday some might
find interesting. It is called Startup Lessons Learned.  While most of us
aren't starting companies, several of the topics include how to quickly get
feedback from customers and implement the changes in your product/code.  If
you are interested, there is a two minute video explaining it here:
http://www.sllconf.com/preview

They will be streaming it live, or if you want to get out of the office,
Brightmix will be streaming it live at their offices and you can view more
info here: http://sllconf-omaha.eventbrite.com/

--Steve Young