[omaha] Programming Google App Engine

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Tue Nov 10 16:35:04 CET 2009

Hi, I coordinate the Des Moines Web Geeks group in Des Moines.
O'Reilly gave me a few codes for the free "Programming Google App
Engine" rough cut. It's a digital edition (that you can download as
PDF) of a forthcoming book that's in progress. They'd love to get
enthusiasts to read the book and write reviews and publish comments.

If you'd like a code send me an email off-list. I'd really like to get
a one or two paragraph review for our blog but I'm not requiring that
as a condition for the code.

The book is 370 pages and covers both Python and Java development of
GAE apps in quite a bit of detail. Because it's so new it covers
things like receiving email and xmpp that are pretty new features.

--
Matthew Nuzum