[omaha] Python on Android!

Chad Homan choman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 06:03:21 CEST 2009

I agree, this would be great to see this coming Monday Night at the python
meeting.

Speaking of Monday Night.  We are still looking for some speakers or a
headliner.

For a contingency, I am putting together some noobie slides.  With little
luck I might add.

Either way, it's shaping up pretty pretty good, Cya all Monday

Chad, CISSP

Erma Bombeck <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/erma_bombeck.html>
- "Never have more children than you have car windows."