[omaha] Call for Talks

Sean Edwards cybersean3000 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 04:38:38 CET 2009

Hmmm . . . I taught myself BASIC in 1980, took BASIC and Pascal in high school, I did Pascal and FORTRAN in college.  I have been doing BASH for about 10 years.

In addition to being a Sys Admin, I have been a WebLogic admin since 2002.  About a year ago, I was exposed to the WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST) which is Jython.  Using the WLST, I have written scripts to do WebLogic deployments and to provide WebLogic stats. Early on with WLST, I discovered the Try / Except blocks to roll back from failed deployments.

-=Sean Edwards=-