[omaha] Python SOAP and Apache

freeav8r freeav8r at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 17:36:24 CEST 2008

Hi Jeff and all,

Thanks for the response.  The WSGI mod appears to be
what we're looking for to connect to Apache.  We need
true connection pooling though since we won't know
which of many databases to connect to until the
individual request is processed.

If we are to run the CherryPy application as WSGI in
apache without requiring the internal CherryPy engine
to be run (this appears to be the most efficent
setup), any suggestions on implementing connection
pooling with apache and mysql so that the python
application has access to the connections?

-freeav8r

http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/IntegrationWithCherryPy