[omaha] Pygame newb

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Mon Jun 23 20:05:18 CEST 2008

On Jun 23, 2008, at 10:56 AM, Mike Hostetler wrote:
> When I got my Mac, a trusted friend told me to stay
> away from Fink.  I've been using MacPorts with few complaints, and it
> does have a port in MacPorts.

Yup. That's one of the methods I tried. The oh-so-handy installer
said it had installed everything successfully, yet python still
couldn't import pygame.

No big whoop. My Mac OS X is out of date anyway. Apparently Mac OS X
10.5 has the Objective-C stuff already in Python by default, so I'm
not really in the mood for an OS X 10.4 cage match to the death.   :)

Cluelessly yours,