[Numpy-discussion] Understanding Our Contributors - NumFOCUS survey

Melissa Mendonça melissawm at gmail.com
Mon May 24 15:07:57 EDT 2021

Hi all,

NumPy is participating in a research project being conducted by NumFOCUS
<https://numfocus.org/>, our fiscal sponsorship organization. The research
is looking into understanding the diversity, inclusion and barriers to
participation within NumFOCUS-sponsored projects and the wider open source
community.

The survey <https://numfocus.typeform.com/to/W6Bax8eq> will take 15-20 min
to complete. We’d appreciate your contribution by May 31, 2021.

The results of this survey will help NumFOCUS work closely with our
projects to develop practices that will lead to project success around
diversity, inclusion and sustainability.

Click here to participate in the survey
<https://numfocus.typeform.com/to/W6Bax8eq>

Thank you for your participation!

- Melissa